Thursday, March 3, 2011

RON STEVENS - CRIMINAL NEGLIGENT?

ALBERTANS TO JUDGE RON STEVENS


Douglas L. Anderson MD., FRCS(C) is the owner of this Blog Site. Dr. Anderson is a 
retired Eye Surgeon, having conducted his surgery in Edmonton, Alberta  Canada for
over 30 years before retirement.


                      COMMENTS FROM VISITORS TO THIS BLOG SITE ARE WELCOMED
                              FOR A BALANCED DISCUSSION OF THE ISSUES RAISED




Hon. Ron Stevens is guilty of gross negligence while serving as Minister of Justice in the Stelmach Government before he was promoted to "Justice Stevens" in the Court Of Queen's Bench Of Alberta.

Is he also guilty of "Reckless Disregard for the Lives or Safety of Other Persons?
If Albertans answer "yes", then he is also guilty of CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE.

BACKGROUND:  Hon. Ron Stevens is one of the PRINCIPALS in the Stelmach Cabinet
(Refer to Blog Posting Feb.23,2011).


RON STEVEN'S RECORD

(RON STEVENS HAS NEVER MADE CONTACT WITH DR. DOUGLAS ANDERSON)




1. Jan. 14/08: Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "Please find enclosed copies of the following letters: My letters to the Councilors dated Jan. 9/08; my letter to D. Hancock dated Jan. 14/08; my letter to D. Hancock dated Nov. 29/07; my letter to Dr. T. Theman dated Nov. 21/07. I wish to bring to your attention a very serious problem concerning the CPSA. Part of the Mission Statement of the Dept. of Justice is 'Access to Justice'.  It would appear that the Medical Profession Act does not provide for a resolution of complaints against those who submit lies in an investigation of patient complaints (College Staff) and those who approve of those lies and close a patient complaint file based on those lies
(College Council).  A JUST HEARING (APPEAL) would not allow the accused to serve as their own judges.  I'm fighting for justice to improve our Canadian Medicare System and wish your help.
I await your clarification of this issue".

2. Jan. 31/08: Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "Please find enclosed copies of the following letters: Dr. T. Theman's letter to Dr. Anderson dated Jan 15/08; Dr. D. Anderson's reply to Dr. Theman dated Jan. 17/08; Dr. T. Theman's letter to Dr. D. Anderson dated Jan. 25/08; Dr. D. Anderson's reply to Dr. T. Theman dated Jan. 31/08; Hon. Dave Hancock's letter to Dr. D. Anderson (received Jan.30/08);
Dr. D. Anderson's reply to Hon. Dave Hancock dated Jan 31/08.  As you can see from the above correspondence I wish to obtain a JUST HEARING for my accusations against the CPSA. A hearing that is independent of the College.  I trust that you can assist me in obtaining a just hearing.".


3. Mar. 19/08: - Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "Please find enclosed a copy of my letter to Premier Stelmach sent of today's date.  I would appreciate your comments on my concerns at your earliest convenience".


4. April 23/08: Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "Please find enclosed a copy of my letter to Premier Ed. Stelmach dated April 23/08 and copies of the letter to me by Hon. Alison Redford dated April 17/08 and my reply to her letter dated April 23/08.  I would appreciate receiving your comments on the contents of this correspondence".


5. July 16/08: - Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states - "Please find enclosed the Anderson Journal on Dave Hancock-June/07-July/08; copy of Dr. Anderson's letter to Premier Stelmach- dated July 16/08; copy of Dr. Anderson's letter to D. Hancock dated July 16/08.  I await your clarification of the issues that I outlined in my letter to you dated Jan. 14/08 and Apr. 23/08".


6. Sept. 17/08: - Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "Would you kindly respond to my entry in my letter of Aug. 20/08 to Premier Stelmach which states 'Dr. Anderson's Registered Letter Jan. 14/08 to the Hon Ron Stevens concerning a serious problem with the CPSA was ignored as well as many subsequent mailings. Dr. Anderson has yet to receive any communication from Mr. R. Stevens - WHY?"..


7. Aug. 20/10: - Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "I am publishing a book entitled 'ROT AT THE TOP' (How Health Care Authorities in Alberta Ignore Patient Neglect & Needless Suffering). I am attempting to obtain material from all recipients of the Anderson Journal on the Hon. Dave Hancock and its Addendum in order to get a balanced overview to be published in 'Rot at the Top'.  Much of the material for this book has been received.  I am inviting you to contribute material for this book.  As a recipient of both the Anderson Journal on the Hon. Dave Hancock (July/08) and its Addendum (Oct./08)
do you have any comments or material that you wish to contribute to this book? One section of this book will be covering the Government of Alberta.  I sent the following registered letters to you between Jan.14 and Sept. 17/08 outlining my concerns about justice in the medicare system in Alberta -
Jan/14; Jan 31; Mar.19; Apr. 23; July 16; Sept.17.   You have never made any contact with me - not even the courtesy of acknowledging receipt of a single letter. Please find enclosed a copy of my document that I sent to the Health Quality Council of Alberta on Mar. 17/10 entitled 'Ministers of the Stelmach Government refuse to Answer Surgeon's Questions'. Your contribution to this book would be appreciated".


8. Sept. 3/10: - Letter - To Dr. D. Anderson from Executive Legal Officer, M.M. Somers who states-
'Mr. Justice Stevens has asked me to respond to your letter dated Aug. 20/10, in which you ask him to make a contribution to your book. Justice Stevens is unable to provide commentary with respect to health issues in the province.  To do so would impair the principle of impartiality which binds all judges, and which requires that judges not take positions regarding issues on which they may have to decide in the future.  I trust this information is helpful'".


9. Oct. 27/10: - Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "Please find enclosed a copy of my letter to you dated Aug.20/10. Michelle Somers replied by letter dated Sept. 3/10 at your request (copy enclosed). Albertans expect you to make personal contact with me to explain why you did not acknowledge receipt of six registered letters from me concerning Patient Neglect & Needless Suffering, while serving as Minister of Justice in the Stelmach Government.  I require this information to assure absolute accuracy of facts before publication in my book. I look forward to personal contact with you".


10. Jan. 31/11: - Letter - Dr. Anderson to R. Stevens states- "Please find enclosed a copy of my Registered Letter to you Dated Oct. 27/10.  You have not made any personal contact with me as I had requested. I have established a BLOG SITE on the internet named 'Medics Fail To Self-Regulate'.  Please find enclosed a copy of my first posting entitled - WHO DOES THE CPSA PROTECT?.
Included in this posting is your refusal to make personal contact with me.  However, I did not post your failure to acknowledge receipt of my Registered Letter to you dated Oct. 27/10. Albertans await your comments.  Comments from all Albertans to this Blog Site are welcomed".




    AS OF MARCH 3, 2011  RON STEVENS HAS NEVER MADE CONTACT WITH
                                    DR.  DOUGLAS  ANDERSON 




                                   COMMENTS FROM VISITORS TO THIS BLOG SITE ARE WELCOMED
                               FOR A BALANCED DISCUSSION OF THE ISSUES RAISED 

No comments:

Post a Comment